Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Hi. The Belcekiz Beach is relatively geared up for disabled guests with ramps everywhere.
If you asked for an annexe room the bathrooms are a fair size with a good sized bath and shower over.
The only thing I am not sure of is easy acsess to the main restaurant but I will find this out for you. There may be a lift which I am not aware of. They are very good to reply swiftly if you e mail them though.
The resort is very flat so would be very good for you, also quite compact.
Afore-mentioned hotel I am sure would bend over backwards to accommodate you, I have never come across more friendly or helpful people.
Happy holidays in Olu! :)
Our friends stayed in the Belcekiz and had a room in the main building. The shower had disabled access (us it called a et room?)

He had a scooter and was able to get around the hotel. There was a ramp up to the restaurant. He got into the pool by the steps with help.

I am sure there are other hotels around Olu Deniz.

BarbH
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.