Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
We stayed at the Sirca two years ago for October half-term and it was fine. Any questions on the aparts, I'm happy to help. Have a great time.
Hi Paul

If memory serves me right Sirca Apartments are behind the Ambrosia hotel down a little road...if you google "Ambrosia hotel" go to their web page... then photo's and press number four you will see the Sirca at the back of it.. it is the one with a flat roof attached to it.

Talking about the Ambrosia on our earlier visits this year we witnessed two of the most amazing weddings ever there!!! :love One of them finished with off with the most spectular fire work displays we have ever seen. The finale being a gigantic "red heart" which lit up the whole of the bay everyone in the restaurants along the front all clapped and cheered.

For all of our "Bitez Lovers" if you have a few mins to spare have a peep at the events there... Go on New Tube and type in Hotel Ambrosia 2007 and it will give you an idea of what we were lucky enough to see.

Also Paul if you intend swimming in the sea i would advise you to take some swim shoes with you because it can be very rocky under foot in some parts. :cry:

If you intend to watch any football the Manuela hotel (next door to Ambrosia) has a huge TV, that is the hotel we have stayed at over the years.

We will be there the same time as you but we are only going for nine days this visit.

Have a great holiday
Many thanks, much appreciated :D
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.