Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
I don't mind the night flights, as I cannot sleep the night before anyway.
See you all there. :glynis :glynis :glynis
Travel agent once suggested that I take a night flight because he said I could sleep on the plane!!!!! :omg Told him I could sleep on a plane the same time the Pope woke up to find he was a Jewish Lesbian (no offence intended to anyone!). He then spent ages finding me an early morning flight!! :kiss
I can't seep on the flight either. But I figured out that I might as well be awake on the plane getting there, than awake at home waiting for the flight the following morning.
I like your sense of humour. :ghug
surely threads do go off topic a little sometimes, doesnt me we must do as mods say, come on relax a little, nothing wrong with alittle humour,surly ht isnt turnin ginto a dictatorship ???
sorry hitler :p (joke)
Sorry, Briar - I started the wandering :offtop .I promise to be good in future - I do try! :oops:
Micklemuk :tut - please check your PM box.

Kath HT Admin
mikenmarn, sorry not a delayed reply here - more of a drowning in work before I go away! Sirca Apts Bitez thats where we will be - out on the 4th arrive 5th can't wait :lol:
looks like there will be a few of us from here in bitez at same time 8) 8)
Hi Ron, were staying at the Mauela. Arn't the Sirca Apts owned buy a Turkish man and his English wife? You should be OK there language wise.
Hope to see you around.
Hope to see Micklemuck and Prawn, with there respective partners too.
Here's to Bitez. :glynis
yea cant wait,last day at work tomorrow yee ah....
Just got to feed my cricket team on Saturday, clean the cooker on Sunday (only because 'Sir' says I have to !!!!! :shock: ) then off on the big silver bird at 7.15 on Monday - hope to see you all in Bitez. :fly :pele :glynis
Arrive Bitez Monday,
at the Okaliptus Hotel, have posted (or Pam7 has done for me) pic on "show us your face", (thats on the India thread) so no excuse for not saying hello!!

del949
  • Edited by del949 2005-09-02 16:05:58
Not long now folks! Bitez will be bulging at the seams! No problems here with the language - I get more fluent with increased alcohol consumption :oops:
We are all going to be walking around thinking I wonder if that is....
Hmmm... :lol: :lol:
It is getting there, guys! Just 27 hours until we leave for the airport. Look forward to seeing you all in Bitez! :fly :fly :pele :pele :pele :pele
22 hours to go :fly

del
Got home yesterday morning, still doing the washing!
Wonderful holiday will do my post tomorrow - only one complaint, a week is not long enough :cry:
You're right there -

A weeks holiday in Turkey is never enough!

Elaine
Hi Ron. Glad you had a great holiday in Bitez. We did too. Arrived back Sunday 11th.
We bumped into Del and his wife a couple of times (very nice couple), and had a drink with Prawn and her husband at First Stop. (they are also very nice and entertaining people).
We stayed at the Manuela where Micklemuck was also staying, but we never did find him. Asked about, but no luck.
Did you see the "OLD" couple wandering about? She usually had a walking frame. (That was us)
A Week was deffinitely not enough, would like to go back tomorrow now that the washing is done. See ya. :wave :wave
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.