Bulgaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Bulgaria
Hi.
I think you may be referring to MIAMI, Hotel and Restaurant in Sveti Vlas. One of the taxi drivers in SB took us there about 4 years ago. The address is 15 Khan Krum Str. and the telephone number is +359 55468232.
We also go to SB in 3 weeks...may even see you there.
Good luck and enjoy.
ooo - that sounds like fun :cheers . Please can you both let me know when you get back whether it was the place you were thinking of and whether it is still as good this year? Thanks
ooohh that might be it, I just googled it and it looks like the one. The food is fab and its entertaing and welcoming too. I cant wait to get back. Thanks so much for your reply.
Glad to be of help. When are you going and where are you staying? Dont know yet if we'll be visiting this restaurant again but must let whistler alison have a report on return.
We are going on the 18th june for 7 days and staying at the mena palace, read some good reveiws about the hotel so cant wait to get back. Think we will try this restaurant again as we thought the kids would enjoy it and as its quite small it would be nice to get out of the hustle and bustle of sunny beach for an evening, I cant wait just under 3 weeks to go yippeee. :D
We go 3 weeks today on the 20th June and staying in Zora for 3weeks.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.