Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Yes that restaurant was open this year and even though we are just back(passed it twice a day on way to and from beach) for the life of me i cant remember its name.....old age!
Thanks IrishNoel, glad to hear its still open as the food was always lovely and the breads were to die for, mind you i have rarely had a problem meal in any of the restaurants. :rofl
The one next door to Cricketers is Sudans.
Agree, we always eat in there at least once, very reasonable prices and great curries.
Anyone know the truth on who is running the Cricketers is it the people from Sudans ???

Mike
Sorry to 'highjack' this, but on the same theme does anyone know the name of the restaurant that is just past the Y junction going north on the Baga Road - I think it's owned by the same people as Banana Republic opposite.
Mike, I think the property is owned by Sudans and rented out. As far as I am aware this was the situation with Rabbie Burns who was there previously. Years ago it was all part of Sudans restaurant and they sectioned it off.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.