Cyprus Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Cyprus
how slow???

it feels like forever doesnt it. this web site gets you really in the holiday mood when you log out you get the holiday blues. god arent i sad.

only 45 more days to go for me

lindsay.
ONLY 73 days till we fly out and 77 till we get wed!!!!!
ONLY 73 days till we fly out and 77 till we get wed!!!!!

......... just 77 days for us! :D You must be getting married on the 19th July then :wink:
Glad its not only my clock thats going backwards these days. I keep reading threads on here and wishing my life away - 6 weeks 3 days for me now!
opps sorry 20th july! how bout you where you get wed?
seen loads of weddings last sept in protaras people were getting their photos taken on the cliff top between fig tree bay and flamingo bay. it will be here before you know it. have a fab time.

lindsay.
Lindsay I beat you by 6 days, i've got 39 days, thats 28 working days till I get to Protaras but i'm not counting lol.

Rachaeluk2001 congrats on your forthcoming wedding.
thanks, we get married at st georges church in paphos good news is just been emailed the new pics of our hotel it looks lovely all refurbished!
look at it this way, I will be back before you go!!!!

We go on 21st May for 2 weeks!!!!!
oh my god when you say it like that it will be here!
so you will be there for the first england game not that you will be bothered like cardiff lad. my hubby was gutted he had to put another days holiday in at work so he can watch it at home but he said he would be happier with a mythos or two while watching it. thats probably when i will be packing!!!

might see you about have wrote down the name of the bar recomended with all the screens as we are staying in panera this time.

lindsay.
Thats a good way to think about it debbg.

Eventhough I want to be there right now at least when you come back I will know I will only have a couple of weeks to go
raychael

my cousin got married there last year and the photos are amazing get some taken by the rocks at the waters edge when the sun goes down they are gorgeous.

lindsay.
I may be Welsh Lindsay but I will be watching the England games. I'll be in Pernera myself but not sure whether to watch them in the Spectrum or to head into Protaras.

The first game is the day before I go then the other two will be late night affairs when i'm in Cyprus
I'll be in Pernera myself but not sure whether to watch them in the Spectrum or to head into Protaras.

:D Thats one of the things we are looking forward to Cardifflad........ going to the Spectrum Bar to see Piggy again.......... my kids even have
TShirts with her on!

:shock: :lol:
Cardiff Lad - we're in Pernera from 18th of June - where would you say would be best to watch the England games, dont mind Pernera or going into Protaras? Was thinking of going to Ayia Napa as we were there last year but think it might be better to stay more local to the hotel.
cant wait, some of the girls who i work with go to protaras on sunday for a week they are staying right opposite fig tree bay i'm so jealous. i cant get away from talking about it i'm a cyprus addict!!

lindsay.
Cookie, I went to the Spectrum last year to watch the Wales v Northeren Ireland match as they were the only ones showing it but never got to meet Piggy, I believe she was nheavily preggars at the time so I will do tha this time.

Bluemax if you want to stay in Pernera then the Spectrum is the best place. If you fancy going into Protaras it doesn't matter you can watch the games anywhere. Loads of the bars have English flags hanging off them for the England internationals and all show the games.

In Protaras I normally go to Bells bar as I like it but there are loads of choices.

If you PM me closer to the time i'll be happy to assist you with directions to where you want to go etc. May even meet you for a Keo while watching a match lol.
Thanks for the info Cardiff Lad - will pm you before you go for directions etc
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.