Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
you can catch a Turunc dolly on the main road in Icmeler. think they are quite regular, especially in summertime
The dolmus is a very reliable service, every 30 minutes in summer time. A lot better than our public transport system!
Where do you mean by the main rooad. is this the road that runs frm Marmaris to Icmeler before turning left to take you into the centre of Icmeler

Stewart
Make sure you sit on the left side of the dolmus(drivers side) and have your camera ready.Its a spectacular view and not a ride for the faint hearted!.We went by dolmus but my husband insisted we came back by boat!.The bus stop is on the main road just before the road that leads to the Wednesday market.Theres a good image of this road on google earth and when you flatten out the image you see how high up in the mountains the road is.
the road passes marti resort, the back of the market, around to aquarium aparts. the out to turunc
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.