Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Briar,

Thanks for the quick reply any idea of how long it takes approx cost.

Thanks
Think its 7.5 lira and about 25 minutes

John
Either way by dolmus or water taxi,its a nice journey.Why don't you go by dolmus 1 way and water taxi the other way or visa versa.

Norman and Diane.
I agree with Norman and Diane. As you come over the mountain on the dolmus, your first views over Turunc are spectacular. Then have a lovely relaxing boat ride back. During the season they both run hourly, so as always in Turkey the travelling is dead easy.
2 years on the run my parents and I have been one way in a car over the mountains and the water taxi back...I think that the car trip there is a must just to see those views off the top of the mountains.

3MIN3M4
Nette the place you ate at was Amos Restaurant in Amos bay itself.

Rami, myself and a few of our friends use it at least 3 times a week through the season and do a bit of swimming there.

The food is spot on and if fish is ordered then they go out to the nets and pull them in fresh.

Here is a link to a couple of photos from that place.

John

http://www.icmeleronline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=12413#12413
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.