Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
Cala San Vicente's a really nice place, but it isn't exactly rocking. There again, that's what folk like about the place. As for bars, not many. Marinas opposite the hotel is a friendly enough place. About five minutes walk are two opposite each other - an Irish bar and the Cafe Art 66, which is sort of chill-out. Nice place, though whether it will be still be there next year may be open to doubt. Restaurants - quite a few. Next to the Don Pedro are the one for the Hotel Niu and a couple more tucked away down the steps. In the lower part of CSV are more places. Not a huge number but adequate, and pretty much all Mallorcan/Spanish. If it all proves too quiet, then you might want to get into Puerto Pollensa for an evening or two. Dogs - other than the odd one that may have gone out for a walk on its own, you don't get packs of strays. Cats, yes; dogs, no.
Hi Andrew 711
To be honest, we just wanted a few bars if we chose to leave the complex in the evening as we are going All Inclusive so not sure if it's a tad too quiet. If there are regular reliable buses to other places though, that may not be too bad.
Thanks for taking time to reply, much appreciated!!! :) :)
Andrew is the cafe 66 a new bar? We know the bar that is opposite what was trotters, is it that one with a name change? Someone told me that it was expensive is that right? We will be at the don pedro on tuesday 16th sept. so I suppose we can check it out then. Our favourite restaurant in CSV is L'Alba although Pepe's does a very good BBQ prawns with loads of garlic. Roll on tuesday, :cheers :cheers :tup
Cafe Art 66 was new last year. Trotters is now the Irish bar. Of the two, Cafe Art is the pricier.

Have a good time, and I hope the weather stays good. It's very sticky at present. African air apparently.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.