Spain - Balearics - Ibiza Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Ibiza.
well weve done a google map of :
cala san vicente
Cala San Vicente is a nice big beach in the far north eastern part of the island. Theres not much around it other than some gorgeous countryside.
I've not stayed in the hotel but have been to the bay a couple of times. It is very secluded, has a nice clean but gritty beach and as far as I could see just two hotels. A couple of bars at the back of the beach. Very quiet.
Thank you for your quick replies :D

adeibiza, the map is great and shows just how secluded the bay is. I think it will be too quiet for us as we will have 4 young teenagers travelling in our party.

We're staying at the Nautilus, San Antonio Bay at the end of May, but are planning to travel with another group of friends at the end of July and are desperately trying to find an alternative to San Antonio Bay, where we have been for the last 3 years.

Requirements are: All-inclusive, nice beach, and close to local bars, restaurants. Any ideas? (Oh and not too expensive :lol: )
if youve got 4 teenagers then you might as well go for playa den bossa - theres enough there to keep them occupied 24 hours a day but the beach is *very* long and youre only 5-10 minutes from the center of ibiza town - also if you want a wander then 15 minutes south and youre away from the busy area - theres a load of really nice beaches in the south - es cubells, cala moli, etc etc
adeibiza, any ideas re a good hotel near to some action, but not in the middle of it :?:
I've added this hotel to our review site. If anyone has stayed here please add your review by Clicking Here Many thanks. :tup
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.