Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
No hotels that i know of in Mallorca will suppley you with beach hotels - they only supply you with Towels to use in the bathroom

But you can buy loads of towels out there at reasonable prices
Thanks very much for replying. I did wonder as there was nothing to indicate they did on the info.

Thanks again,
daisymayx
Would appreciate it if anyone going early season can tell me if the all inclusive band can be used in the Hotel Simar just up the road from Hotel Don Pedro. :sun2 Went in 2005 and it could, went back in 2006 and it couldnt and have read some reports that it could be used last year 2007 We are going end of May so anyone with any info would be much appreciated :que
I'd be interested to know as we will be in the Don Pedro in september
majorca08 being able to use the all inclusive wristband in both hotels certainly made it a great holiday for us when we went in 2005
Anyone been yet and can tell us about the use of the Simar Hotal as part of the all inclusive package this year? Thank you.
My partner and I are getting married next September in Cyprus, we will be back one week and have our evening reception and then we want to go away again for 2 weeks, we have chosen hotel don pedro in cala san vincente majorca for a honeymoon, I went 10 years ago with my kids and it was a lovely hotel, has anyone been recently and can you tell me if it is still a lovely hotel

Regards Janet & Ste
Hi Janet & Ste ... I have transferred your enquiry across from the off-topic chit chat section, in the hope of attracting a better response.

If anyone has stayed at the Don Pedro Hotel recently, we would also welcome your feedback on our reviews page for the hotel .. please click here.

David :wave
Just returned from Hotel Simar yesterday, it was fantastic! You can use all the facilities at both hotels with your wristbands. You will have a brilliant holiday in Cala San Vicente we just didn't want to come home after our two weeks there!!!
Sshh jmc, don't tell everyone, we don't want CSV to get crowded ;) ;)
we will be staying in this hotel from 16th sept. to 30th. Anyone else going to be there then? :cheers :cheers
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.