America/Canada Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in America and Canada
Hi yes you have to book a holiday package with Virgin to get free Down town check in,if on a Virgin flight only
you can still check in there but will cost you $8 or $10 per person its worth it to have a good seat and get rid
of your luggage if you have one of the later flights :)
annx
Downtown Disney check-in is free to: Upper Class passengers, Virgin Atlantic Gold Card holders, any one who has booked a package holiday (or fly-drive) with Virgin Holidays, in any class of travel.

Anyone else can use it but it costs $10USD per person.
cool, thanks for that, wish i knew last time, would have saved getting to the airport so early. lol. least we will know for next time! im correct in thinking its kind of behind downtown disney arent i? kinda by the bus stops? :)
Hi the check in is behind Cirque du Soleil in down town disney
annx
We done Downtown Disney check in on the 27th June and we only had Virgin Flights... 10 USD pp ... the only thing is is that you need to then make your own way to the airport at the dedicated time, or book a mears travel bus.. which cost 20 USD pp (taxis are more). It is worth it though.

xx laury xx
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.