Egypt Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Egypt.
for Andrea: The dreams vacation is the sister hotel to the dreams beach, right next door...sure its very good.

For syd312r: as for the temperature in september, yes its pretty hot, but much more bareable than august! insects arent too bad in sharm so i wouldn't worry!
Many thanks sazzlewilson for taking time to reply
Regards FB
my girlfriend and i have booked a holiday to the Dreams Beach in August for 2 weeks, paid just over £700pp with thomson.
has anyone here been to this hotel? i have read some reviews on here but mostly they are a bit old.
what sort of temperatures will we have to sit in? i hear its in the high 30's to mid 40's....

thanks for anyone who replies
Hi my son and his girl are staying at the dreams beach resort next week and are wondering what the dress code is for men for dinner in the resturant I know its casual during the day but he was wondering if he should take some long trousers for the evening.any info on this would be great. thanks
Krista :D
hi krista

i have had a look at their website,and notice it is 5 *so i would imagine it would be long trousers and a shirt.

website http://www.dilos.com/hotel/3531

irene
I was there last May, and we did wear trousers and shirt. Did find that there was some people who wasn't and they didn't seem to mind.

Fantasic hotel, had a really good time when we were there. Going back next year
anybody been to this hotel.....or are there any reviews?

going there in 5 weeks.

cheers
hello has anyone stayed@dreams beach resort?we are staying there for a week in december for our wedding anniversary any comments would be grateful thank you in advance :D
hey there
dreams beach hotel is a very nice hotel situted on an area called Hadaba(the cliff),it has a very nice beach for snorkelling that you can really enjoyed..just the only advise don`t join the excursion office of the hotel in any trip i know them as i am working as excursion co-ordinator myself,they may really damage your holidays
hope you will enjoy it
Has anyone travelled recently to this hotel with Thomas Cook(now First Choice I believe) as i was thinking about what excursions may be available and how much they are as I can't find out fom the website.Thanks.
Anyone been to this resort lately? Is is in a remote area or near to things going on? How about excursions from here too? Also what is the all inclusive option like?
I haven't stayed there, but its at the Ras um Sid end of Sharm as we drove past it when we stayed at the Rennaisance last year. It's not walkable to Namma Bay, but is in a good area as it's 10 mins to NB in a cab. You also have Fantasia, El Fanar, Old Sharm and the new Il Mercato shopping centre at that end.
We are going here on the 7th of February, anyone going soon or been there recently???
Bev :)
We have 3 weeks before we go. geting worried about the weather!!! It is saying on the various weather sites around 18 - 20 C!! I thought it would be warmer than that!! Anyone been before in feb half term?
:think
We went last year at half term and it was fine, too cold for the pool for me, but nice enough to sit on a lounger ang get a decent tan. Take a cardigan for the evening and you should be fine. :)
these 2 hotels appear to be sister properties, and i think the facilities can be shared ..does anyone know how far apart they are or are they right next door .thanks
The two hotels ARE sister properties. All the facilities of either can be enjoyed by guests of both. The hotels are right next door, in fact you can walk through the gardens between the hotels without going through the front gate. There is no dress code in the evening for the main restaurant in Dreams Beach, however the A la Carte in the main foyer does have one - and will not accept entry by children under the age of about 14. If you are staying in Dreams Beach, use the Mexican in Dreams Vacation - it is very good!!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.