Egypt Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Egypt.
:?: Can anyone provide any further information on the quality of the hotel/location/food of the Dreams Beach Resort. We had booked the Hausa Beach Hotel but have just had that changed by Thomas Cook due to the quality of the hotel and I am now a little nervous of their suggestions for an alternative :?
I'm thinking of going to the Dreams Beach Resort in November for a honeymoon, what is it like, food good? Also would like to go to the pyraminds.
Hi Golf, we went to The Dreams Beach in Nov 01 before it was AI, it is a fab hotel, I only have happy memories of it. The beach area is interesting because all the little coves have been carved (naturaly I think) out of fosilised coral cliffs so there are some great photo oportunities there.
Have a brilliant time,SB xxx
Was also wanting to see as many sights as we could, we're only going for 7 days though. Where is recommended?
Hi im off to to Sharm in June as was wondering if anyone can give me some info on Dreams Beach Resort? Thanks Sam
Hi Sam :D

There are a couple of reviews from this year....

CLICK HERE

And the hotel's website....

CLICK HERE

Philippa :D
I'm going to be staying there on the 8th May for 2 weeks, So when I get home I'll write a nice long review.
Thanks mhorton that would be great, lets hope its nice! :)

For some reason Phillipa the links wont work, but thanks anyway i have had a look at the website.
Samantha
The website seems to be really nice, so I'm really hoping that it is the same. The hotel has internet access so I'll post a short review and some pictures when I arrive there a week today.
Yeah it looks lovely, that would be fab and be honeset even if its horrid! Hoping to do a few trips so let me know if u go on any that are worth a go!
Thanks
Yep I will don't worry. Not look good for a trip to Cairo at the moment, bit worry about it.

2 more days at work :D and the weather seems to be getting hotter and hotter.
has any one stayed at Dreams beach resort in um el sid, as planning next years holiday what is the resort like hotel and food like and is there lots to do..
thanks phil & jacquie
Hi Presty :D

There are reviews here...

CLICK HERE

CLICK HERE

Philippa :D
Hi There!

I stayed at the Dreams Beach Resort last July...It was absolutely fantastic! The rooms are quite large and spacious, and all have a balcony or varanda.

The pools are lovely, and so is the beach, with very good snorkelling from the jetty. All of the staff are very friendly and helpful. We were'nt AI, so don't really know about the food, although the snack bar offered good food, but the menu isn't very extensive.

I can't really think of any tips, other than go outside of the hotel to get a taxi as its a lot cheaper.

Enjoy your trip!
SW
hey, I'm going to dreams beach on the 14th july. I'm really excited now and have been reading some really good reviews. :lol:

Is anybody else going to be at dreams beach around that time??
I was there in May this year with 3 mates. Had a wicked time, hotel was very good.

Have to completly agree with what sazzlewilson said,
has any one stayed at Dreams beach resort , as planning next years holiday what is the resort like hotel and food like and is there lots to do..
thanks phil & jacquie
Hi Phil & Jacquie,

check out this link for more info.....CLICK HERE

hope this helps you make up your mind, Lee
Hi i have just booke the dreams beach resort in the shams any one know if its okay it will be my first time travelling a little further out im worried about the weather im going September is it to hot to sunbathe and is their a lot of insects especially of the biting variety
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.