Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
;) They had a load of it in the duty free shop on the right hand side...next to the cigarette one. It was on the middle aisle furthest side from the till :tup (not the main duty free shop...the ones opposite it) We bought two bottles...double the price of in resort...just wanted the plastic bags to get them through the bag check before boarding - we already had two from resort in hand luggage ;)
Will have a look for it in November. I wouldnt buy it tho cos its too expensive at the airport. Best to buy in resort and pack away, much cheaper as well.
OOps...we 'crossed' while I was editing LOL! We managed to get 2 bottles in hand luggage through the x ray machine :really :D - I bought two more in Duty Free...a plastic bag for each..then we took the ones out of hand luggage and put them in carrier bag too..so it looked like we'd bought 4 from duty free ;)
Got Mrs FTV a bottle of Smirnoff Blue for £6.50 at the airport which I thought was reasonable.
where is the safest place to buy cigs outwith the airport, fortunately i dont smoke so its not for me but still, dont want to blow someone up - well until they pay anyways! :rofl
I bought mine at Newton supermarket in Candolim, they are the real deal :tup
anywhere in panjim/bogomallo area ? -main supermarkets should be ok ?! if you can call them that
cheers
Hi,just Pm before you arrive let me know what you need and i'll sort it for you.

John
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.