Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Hi there
We have just returned from a 2 week holiday in Calis, and due to the fact that our All Inclusive Hotel was terrible we did eat out a few times, it is cheap to eat out, it does get slighty more expensive if you eat on the front but you do get an excellent view of the sunset if you eat around 7.45 - 8.15.
Most of the restaurants leading up to the front do a 3 course special for around 20 - 23 Lira which I think is about £8 - £10, there always seemed to be a good choice of dishes to choose from. On the front you pay about 20 lira for a main meal which is still not a bad price.
One restaurant on the front which we visited a few times was 'Bella Mammas' this had excellent food and a big choice of menu from pizza, pastas, steaks and a good kids menu too. The pizzas were huge and the steaks were fantastic and very well presented, the whole meal for 4 adult and 2 kids was about £70 and that was 2, 2 courses, 2, 3 courses and a 2 kids meals and a round of drinks. It does tend to fill up quickly in this restaurant especially the seats right at the front.
Drinks can be a bit more expensive you can get a local beer anything from 3 - 5 lira but the spirits can range from 10 - 15 lira (I'm a vodka drinker!)
There are plenty of restaurants to choose from and everyone is very friendly.
I hope this helps a bit for you.
Mandi
Hi There,
This is very useful thanks. This will be our first time to Turkey, so very unsure what to expect and
where to go. We know lots of people who have been to Turkey but not to the Calis Beach part.

We have 2 teenage boys so Bella Mamas sounds great for them.

Can't wait!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.