Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Eden is usually open in monsoon but not sure about this year? The place was closed down by the village panchyat (allegedly) a few days ago. The news on the goa grapevine is that they are re-opening in a new venue...but when is anyones guess???

GFF xxx
I overheard that the two lads that had Eden have now moved to Falcon Resort/bar ?? in Calangute. I think it is now open.
falcon resort bar thats next to the tarmaced bust stand?
I know it was a typo but still funny :lol:

lez
I see, thanks a lot!

Any news whether it has opened again in at a new place?

diplomacy
Yes, the guys who had Eden have now opened at Falcon. Tony from Teama bar in Candolim does karaoke there on Tuesdays and Saturdays, not been yet though.
flip are you in Goa now? if so do you know what has happened to the Tulsie vege restaurant and the one next door Totos - the newish building next door to the chapel before you turn down the lane to After7/8.
We were told it was going to be a sports and kareoke bar which was going to be open late through out the Monsoon.
Yes I am in Goa now - I have seen signs saying that Totos is open during monsoon, but unsure about Tuslie, will have a look when I pass next time and let you know.
Thanks - will you see if it is going to be a kareoke bar or remaining a restaurant. Our friends rent long term at the back of there and were going to find somewhere else if they were going to have a late night sports and kareoke bar infront of them. They were told the Australian who owned it had sold to an English man and he was changing the use of it. Cheers Narial.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.