Egypt Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Egypt.
the holiday village should be o.k for that criteria
Hi there

We are going back for the 5th time to Sharm June 23rd. Children go there all the time, and the majority keep them in the shade until about 5pm when it cools down because June is the hottest month with July and August. Where my hotel is that i always go to there is alot going on the beach, loads of water sports and although expensive apart from pedaloes, you do have a long time on them.

If kids go out onto the shade wear sea shoes or flip flops, i got burns on my feet this year as it was 45 degrees. Drink lots of water and keep under a brolly, and high factor sun cream.

In a lot of hotels eg, the sonesta club they have a lot of british persons go there with there kiddies, but it is a bit of a walk to the beach.

There are a lot of eating out places and have kids mens.

A1 is good if you do not mind repetitive food each week, so if your children do not like the food you are stumped. But to be honest Egypt has lovely menus and scummy food and plenty of it.

There is an aqua park in Sharm, and trips kiddies can venture on. In fact i find there is plenty to do.

What date you thinking of going?

Michelle x
you didn't try the olive oil lotion i take it :lol: :lol: :lol:
Actually blackfox you would be surprised what i did lol

I put on factor 20 ambro solaire then put browing oil on top and came back black :D, at least i have full protection underneath.
Hi Bev,
We have kids similar age and went to the coral sea resort last august,what a fantastic time we had yes it was hot but a lovely breeze every day.
Our 2 spent most of the time in the pool`s having a great time with the pool lads.
KIds buffet and freshly made pizza`s every day we have a very picky son who ate his heart out.There is also a football school which looked good.
We used once a day sun cream and kept topping their shoulders up.
Take the plunge you will love Egypt we do and are returning next year!!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.