Spain - Balearics - Ibiza Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Ibiza.
It may also be worth bearing in mind, it seems that due to some companies being "amalgamated" they may also be cutting back on the number of places available. Wouldn't like to see you dissapointed by missing out - Very much a balancing act between waiting for the right price & ensuring availability.
its your wedding.so i would book now.forget the cost at the moment.at least its one job done.but try other sites just to see if its cheaper
Thanks

I have checked loads of sites and Travel Republic are definitely the cheapest for the hotel. However the flights with BA through Travel Republic went up £50 on 31/12/07!!! (they were £71 on 30/12/07 and changed to £119 on New Years Eve so I missed that one).
The best flights I can find now are with Easyjet from Stansted (booking direct with them or through Ebookers) I have never flown Easyjet before so hope they will be ok... :? Do you think it is safer to book direct rather than through Ebookers (I am thinking less chance of a mistake if you cut out the middle man)

I think you are right, if I book now then at least that is one more thing ticked off the list! :D
Kristy
book direct with easy jet.easy to do.just check all boxes ie cases/ins/ ect.
Now you can find a lot of cheap flights and very
beautiful available private accommodations.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.