Spain - Costa Blanca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Blanca.
Thanks Diane - I approved it earlier didn't know it was yours :cheers
Thanks Diane. It's a few years since I have heard the El Trebol Apartments mentioned, and your feedback is certainly more positive than what we used to hear about the complex. I wonder why we hear so little about it these days, is it just because the complex is small by Benidorm standards, or is the clientele not predominantly British ?

David :wave
Hello David

Compared to a lot of the apartment buildings in Benidorm El Trebol Apartments are on the smaller side but that's what I like about them. My Mother in Law has been going there twice a year for the past 10 years and has never had any complaints which is why we decided to give it a go.

The majority of holiday makers that were there I would say were British, but then again in that part of Benidorm it all seems to be British, the Spanish are the "foreigners"

To be honest there is no negative things I could say about the place, very clean and tidy, regular towel/sheet change nice helpful receptionists, even when some idiots jammed the lift on the 11th floor, the night receptionist climbed the stairs to release it while we waited and couldn't have been more apologetic about it. Funny thing was we saw the guys getting a right telling of the next day for it so it looks like they take no nonsense now

It may have received negative comments in the past and if it did it looks like they have now got their act together, I for one wil be booking these apartments next time I go
Thanks Diane. The negative feedback, indeed the only feedback, was a few years ago and so it is entirely feasible that standards, reputation, satisfaction, etc have changed completely in that time. With the benefit of your review, perhaps it is a complex which others will at least consider in future. But hopefully we may also now attract further feedback and reviews from other recent holidaymakers.

David :wave
Hi we visited friends in theese apartments in april i was staying in the rosamar hotel at the time .The apartments are fine very basic and a great location .

When we went to visit them it was a spanish holiday and i can honestly say they partied from early morning to when ever at the pool they were rude and shouting from there balconies to the family i was visiting at the pool .. I understand that they are on holiday and want to enjoy themselves but the brits are the first to be slated when theese things happen ...

The only other problem they had was theese apartments dont have air conditioning so i would not like to go there in summer months .. All in all they enjoyed the break but would not return to theese apartments cheers all mazza
we have booked 2 weeks in these apartments going on the 11 june i feel happier having read the review i also will put one one when we get back
Just booked to go back here in May 2010, hopefully I can give more positive feedback again.

Cant wait!

Diane x
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.