Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Hi We booked for the Elif last year and after booking we told that the travel company had pulled out from using them (Goldtrail so it was bad when they pulled out) we were changed to the Miray Hotel (lovely) and while in Iclemer we had a look at the Elif and all I can say is thank goodness we changed as it was not somewhere I would have stayed in for a day never mind two weeks, sorry if this is not what you wanted to hear.
The Elif has been taken over by new owners and completely refurbished. As stated, it is now called the Casa-Blanca and from their website, looks as if it has been done to a really really high standard. I would certainly love to stay there now, judging from what I've seen on the website. The hotel itself is in a fabulous location, right on the beach - however, apparently it is now adults only and those who have existing bookings for the Elif will be accommodated elsewhere.
I have had 3 different travel companies calling me this week and asking me is it true that the Elif has closed so I have now informed them of the situation and will hopefully now contact their customers and move them.

John
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.