America/Canada Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in America and Canada
I have seen the location of these appts they are a few mins walk to I/Drive and am interested to know if anyone has booked a one bed and had twins beds in there room, I have two teenagers so obviously are a bit too old to be shareing a sofa bed or double at there ages(Broth/Sis). Would it be a lot more expensive to book a 2bed to give them there own beds?
These are in my opinion at the best end of I/Drive also as there are lots of restraunts shops and a couple of bars near this area.
Hi
We have booked a two bedroomed apartment at the Enclave Suites and I am reading mixed reviews. Would you say that block 3 was the best to ask for or would this be too noisey from the go carts. Also which has the best views?

Thanks

Michelle
Lizmc

The 2 bed suites have one double room and one twin room with a living room in between, en-suite shower with the double and bath with the twin. I think its much cheaper to do the 2 bed suite than it is to have the two twos...

We have just booked to go back this Oct!
We are going in June, and have booked a suite on the recommendations of our friends who have stayed at the Enclave a few times. Our boys will be 11 & 7 when we go, and we feel that it's too much for them to be in the living room at nights now.

Our friends have said that if we are looking for luxury, we have booked the wrong place, but if we are looking for a good, central location with some onsite facilities for the children, then the suites are perfect.

Am looking forward to having a seperate room at night to ourselves for us to relax in when the boys are in bed :D
lainey,

The location is excellent... and whilst its not the Ritz, its a great base for your fun packed holiday. You will have a great view of the lake which backs onto Wet n Wild, the Pirate Show is dead opposite, along with TGI Fridays and it is just a few minutes walk onto I-Drive itself. If you see a lot of police cars parked opposite and wonder why like we did, its because there is a district office above the convenience store!! It took us a while to work that out ha ha ha...

I think we spent, at most (besides when we were sleeping of course) 3 hours in our apartment a day - an hour in the morning and 2 in the evening after dinner. I'm looking forward to going back myself :D
these USED to be great, i stayed here 3 years on the bounce, but the standard has dropped. I was told a couple of bosses from the Enclave had resigned because of falling standards.
Is there a shop on site? We're getting there about 7pm, and I'll need supplies for the morning!
There is a small onsite shop but there is a better stocked supermarket across the road. It is called ABC.

Hope that helps, Sarah
Thanks, Sarah. When I mentioned to my husband about wanting milk and coffee and needing a shop on the way to the Enclave, he just shook his head, and said 'we're going to America. They have lots of shops there'

:oops:
Not long now for you lainey, wish I was going this month! Have a brill holiday! :D We are headed back to the Enclave Suites in September though, woohooo!
Stayed in May 2006 and if you are looking for five star or luxury then this is not for you however if you are looking for a good location,comfort,nice pool and somewhere to sit at night then this may be for you.We were in the block nearest to magical midway was been painted when we were there all the apartments are privately owned and that is why there is differences in them.Staff were friendly shuttle bus very strict you cant get on unless you have a pass.Pool clean with towels provided.Free breakfast is a grab box with juice,fruit and a muffin,the hot breakfast is not worth the extra money coffee and tea was also free.There is no bar or restaurant but there is plenty within walking distance.
Hi Wendy

I'd be grateful if you'd copy your review HERE please. Many thanks :tup

Pippy :D
Booked to go in October and everwhere I look the Enclave Suites are getting very mixed reviews.
If you have been before is block 3 better option than block 2 ?
If so I thought I might try requesting it from the travel agents.

Thanks

Michelle
Just returned back today.

We stayed in Block 3, and they seemed to have had a bit of a facelift. We were on the ground floor, which was a bit of a nightmare because of being eaten alive by mozzies when sat outside at night, but we were on the side away from the cart track.

While we were there, another guest told us that Block 2 was not being used after this season as it was being knocked down, and a bar/entertainment place was being built to replace it (which in my opinion was the only thing lacking).

Also, one of the pools (the one we used on Block 3) was being made in to a fun pool with slides, and the other one being left alone.

I would stay again, because it was clean, and the location is brilliant.
Glad you had a great time, only 11 weeks until I go!!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.