Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Hi! You won't have any difficulty in finding a English breakfast of sorts, many if not most restaurants and hotels will do them. Genuine English sausage may be much more elusive though!LOL! If you are staying on the outskirts of the resort choice might also be limited, you are right though, by all means indulge in and enjoy the local food but sometimes it just has to be a taste of home! Enjoy your holiday!

Alistair
The best chance you will get is at the beach House, which is just before the ruins overlooking the bay.
Its run by an very nice English lady and friends bring English produce for her :D
As said above, you'll have no problem finding somewhere that does an english breakfast of sorts. it may not be good old english bacon and sausage but it will be a good eqvilant.
most places advertise it on a board or something similar outside to get the punters in - so keep your eyes open when your out and about.

louise x
hiya i would agree that the food at the beach house isfantastic but the lady who runs it is an australian married to a turkish man there son is married to a welsh girl
Many thanks for the info look forward to getting my English brekky in July :D :lol:
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.