Spain - Costa Blanca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Blanca.
Hi Kim ... I am not aware of an 'English' cinema as such. There is a cinema in the Rincon area of town. It's on Avenida de Zamora close to Avenida Doctor Severo Ochoa, next to the Luxmar Apts and Hotel Melia Benidorm.

There is usually at least one English language film on the programme in high season, but I'm not sure about the quieter winter months. You can check the website HERE.

I think you may find a bigger selection of English language movies in some of the larger hotels, some of which may have their own small cinema.

David :wave
The Flamingo Oasis have movies on during the day but really recent ones.
Am I right in thinking there is also a small cinema on Calle Ibiza (Or may be Lepanto) on left hand side heading towards oldtown?

Best Regards - Taggy :)
PS ...it probably wont be an English one either, but I suppose its possible they may have certain films subtitled.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.