Spain - Costa Blanca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Blanca.
stayed in eva mar last november clean enough but i have been told from friends they have went way down hill

very rowdy in summer with young ones

so watch what your doing

as for mugging sorry it happens all over benidorm :cry:

just take care
So Jackie, is that another holiday review you didn't post on the site ?? :lol: :lol:

http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk/reviews/spain/costa-blanca/benidorm/evamar-apartments/

David :wave
david if i report on all my hotels and apartments my hubby would never see me :wink:

but i shall do it now ok just for you :wink:
david if i report on all my hotels and apartments my hubby would never see me

Well look on the bright side Jackie, at least you will be keeping everyone happy ! :lol: :lol: :lol:

David :wave
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :twisted:

to think i even come on here while im in benidorm :twisted:

can tell i love my hubbys company :wink:
and they were quite rough. They are right next to the market and a bit out of the way, and there were some dodgy people hanging out on a night, put it this way I wouldn't have gone back to them alone. There was also a tramp who used to live on the bench outside the hotel, he didn't bother anyone but he was always drunk and he used to wet himself and all the flies would be buzzing round him whilst he was alseep. I'm not trying to put you off but just telling it like it is.

Diane
Hi to all sunseekers,my mother stayed at the Eva Mar last year and would like to go again sept 06 allthough many travel agents have them in there brochure you cannnot book there not sure why.Ive tried to email the Hotel but they dont have a website,but the tour operater did say it maybe becoming a German Hotel.
My mother is disabled and loved the Hotel and location with no steep inclines,ive not informed her yet and she may have to change hotels to another s/c accomadation in that area.
Any info on the Eva Mar or other surrounding Hotels would be great and not to expensive as shes of to Cyprus just after visiting Benidorm.Thanks for reading. :wave
Hi Lucky, Evamar is part of the Marconfort Hoteles Group,

Try this link, http://www.marconfort.com/ , and you may find some info.

All the best,

Robby :wink:
Hi Robby thanks for the link.Ive emailed the hotels company and hopefully i will hear from them soon. :D
The evamar can also be booked on alpharooms but this would then leave you to have to book your flight and transfers etc
You're welcome Lucky, we are all here to help :lol:

Well most of us anyway :twisted: :twisted:

Hope you get it sorted, all the very best,

Thanks Robby for your kind words.
Hi Craig3475 allready tried Alpha rooms the dates only go up to june 2006.I dont know weather a diy holiday will be any good for my mother with being disabled,i think she just wants a package holiday and not having to worry about transfers and all that.Thanks for the info.
Am hoping to get some feedback from the link Robby gave me.Well am off to see my mum now to tell her she may well not get to the Eva Mar.
Will let you know how i get on regarding the accomadation.
Speak to you all soon :wave :wave :wave
I heard that rooms were being sold off to private residents, don't know if it's true or not.
Gailxxx
Hi sunseekers,after Emailing the Evamar at Marconfort hotels i did recieve a reply but not by Email like i thought,but by the Hotel ringing me which i thought was very proffesional. :tup
She informed me that the hotel were no longer in any tour operaters brochure and i would be able to book direct with the Hotel or through the website Robby gave me.So to anyone wanted to book the Evamar there is still a way.My mother as decided to stop elsewere as she didn,t want to get seperate flights and accomadation,thanks again for the Email address.
5 weeks and 5 days am off to sunny Benidorm :fly
Glad you are sorted, enjoy your Hols.

All the best,

Anyone stayed in these apartments lately i'm going in 2 weeks

caz :thanks
No personal experience however I have taken several people there over the past 6 months and all have had nothing but positive comments about it.

Its right next to the market and close to the bars.
Lovely apartments, rather spacious, though I believe aimed at the 2wentys market now (a version of 18-30)

I can't fault them, I stayed there in 1990 and in November last year

Covered everything I needed, near to the Plus supermarket and if you get a decent balcony then a great view towards the mountains (the far end balconies only) and a view of the market setting up and great for people watching on market day!

I'll never forget being in the EvaMar in 1990 and being buzzed by a helicopter on the 20th floor balcony...imagine my horror when it later appeared in a promotion for Aspro holidays!!
hi anyone got an email address for the evamar apartments

:thanks

caz :hyper
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.