Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
I stayed at the Lykia Botanika last week which is just down the road from the Tuana and we did an excursion (12 Islands) with a tour company called Yesil Dalyan. Their rep, Engin, visited both our hotel and the Tuana and I can recommend this tour. It cost £22 each but included lunch and all beer and wine and soft drinks (we drank the bar dry!). Wish I was still there....
Thank you for the reply.

Do they visit regularly at the hotel? Do you recommend the tour? Do they pick you up from the hotel?

S
I would think they visit on a weekly basis. The rep left an envelope outside our door the morning after our arrival and invited us to a meeting that day. I don't know if he does that for all UK arrivals though. We didn't book our holiday through a tour operator, we did it online so our flights and hotel were booked through separate companies (although we used an online travel agent). You can book boat excursion down at Fethiye harbour as there are dozens of different companies - a lot probably cheaper than we paid. However, this seemed good value as all booze was included in the price :cheers . Our trip was excellent, the boat wasn't overcrowed and we all had sun beds but I do know the previous days excursion had been somewhat overbooked so I can't guarantee every trip was as good as ours.

Hope this helps, and enjoy your holiday. It was my first visit to Turkey and I loved it.
Thanks again.

I cant wait - Hopefully they will come to our hotel during our stay otherwise, like you said, we can go into town.

:sun2
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.