Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Excursions??
8 Posts
I would estimate about 30 Lira (£12) which will include lunch, pick up and drop off at your hotel.

Dave
Hi

Type in Hamish mcturk on google and you will be able to see the price list for olu area. He does all the trips.

50 days till Olu for us :hols :hols
I have checked the excursion leaflets I was given this June and all the ones from Hisaronu quote £15. The one from 'Bloody Georgeous' in Olu Deniz quotes £20.

First Choice - £27........ :think
Thanks for that, they seem really reasonable :) anyone ever done the jeep safari before? seen lots of pictures and it looks like fun :D
Hi

we went on the jeep safari last year, think we paid £8 which included lunch. We actually booked a couple of trips and got a 3rd trip given free, a lot of the agents will give such discounts etc . . .

The jeep safarai was good fun, although my then 6 year old enjoyed it the most and I have to say more than I did. The downside was the visit to the carpet factory but you must come to expect these on the tours anyway, but expect to get very wet, very dirty and bumped around. Went to the mud baths, altho this is just a river where the mud is NOT the "real" ones....went through lots of off road tracks, through local "villages" and cant really remember much else, it ended at a garage where they had a pool and where they cleaned the jeeps, we were there for nearly an hour which wasnt that great to be honest . . .dont know what else we did it wasnt something that sticks in my mind to be honest lol

but only 4 days to Olu for us :tup
4 days? im very jelous! lol i got back a week ago today, was fab im booking up for october soon hehe!
my family went on the jeep safari in hissarono last week i stayed home with the hubby he didnt fancy it, they paid 12 pond each my grandaughter who is 4 went free she loved it, they went to sakilent gorge, tlos patara beach a trout farm the mud lake where they had great fun a nice lunch then to a big pool to clean off they were picked up an 8am and got back at 7 30 they have been on jeep safaries in marmaris and said this was the best they have ever done the pictures look fantastic,seems i missed a good day out.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.