Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
I very rarely book seven days ahead of my departure, Yes I agree some people wouldnt want to do this as they might not get a holiday or they just cant do it this way and like to book ahead, Im fortunate that I can as I am self employed, This year I have already been three times and all were booked within seven days of my departure and they were priced at, £106 in May, £105 in June, and £166 last week, I also fly out from Belfast International which I regard as the most expensive place to fly out of in the Uk as other prices for holidays I see all the time can be priced four times as much if I had booked earlier, People who book early are the Tour operators dream customers as they pay more for the privalage more often than not, Also your tour operator makes money from the Interest generated from your deposit or if you pay in full or whatever method its a win win game for the Tour operator, If you want to know where I get mine from and they fly from most of the Uk airports Pm me for the Inforation, You never know you might just be as lucky as I have been this year.
im over in belfast myself,im intrested where your getting them prices mate....drop me a pm :D
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.