Cyprus Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Cyprus
Well obviously im bias working in Zodiac but other than that, I like Bells (because a very good friend of mine works there.....Gemma!), love Greenery too cos its open all year round, and you can't beat Flora, £1 cocktails all day and night! x
Top 3 for me as follows,

1. Bells bar.
2. Bells bar.
3 not sure about this one, let me think..... Ohy yes Bells bar.
well i guess thats a thumbs up for bells bar from cardiff.. 8)
You noticed Hev. I thought I was quite subtle. :lol:
whats so special about bells bar

i'm off to prptaras next august
I just love the place. It's a real party bar. The DJ is the best in Prot, the staff are great.

I love everything about Bells personally.

Other people don't like it but it's personal opinion and it's always jammed full so it can't be that bad.

When I was there in September the majority of barss on the strip were half empty or less while Bells was still jammed full.
My favourite bar is Rockafellas, ive been to protaras 7 times, there is one bar up on the left hand side up towards mcdonalds on a corner i cant think what it is called but i asked for proper Bacardi when it came i could tell it was the local stuff, i complained but they stuck me out it was ok, one thing i know being a regular drinker of bacardi that is was awful. I never went back there again, can anyone tell me what the bar is called. there is a road up to the left of it and it had the elvis impersonators there.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.