Help And Assistance

Need help and advice on using this forum? Post your queries in here.
Traveller53 raised a query a couple of pages back that hasn't been answered. How many posts need to be made before you can initiate PMs please?
Hello ! anybOdY . :wave: ... hoW do i PoSt a New Hotel / Studio /Appartment FoR Kefalonia ...... Waterside Studio's iT's KnoT :rofl on .
YaMaS & ChEErs fRoM mE KnoT Him .... BaTCo :sun2
Batco,
if you post the name of the hotel and resort/ country here one of the mods will add it for you
Is there something wrong with your keyboard Batco?

Please don't post in a mix of upper and lower case such as that, it makes it very hard to read.
I have noticed that when clicking on the top menu, it now opens the page in a new window, it didn't used to. Not sure I like it.
Yes that feature was recently introduced so that members didn't lose their original window when clicking on a link.

luci :wave
Hi guys, is there any way of quickly accessing all reviews by a particular author? - I can do this on another site and it enables me to "guage" whether a review is balanced or not... if the reviewer is a "serial moaner" then it tends to show

Just a thought

ATB,J.
Thank you for repositioning that bookmark icon........it's trivial I know, but a little thing like that could be soooooooooooooooooooooooo annoying.!

Sanji
ooh, great- it was annoying. Thanks
Me again... what I meant earlier was ... if I click on a person's profile thingy I can see where they've posted in which topic... but it doesn't list their hotel reviews... any way to include that?

ATB,J.
Not really, because users do not require to log on to post a review and indeed many of those who post reviews may not even be members of the forums.

David :wave
what are all these adverts that seem to be popping up all over HT lately? Can't say I'm keen on the ones that are above videos I'm trying to view in the media gallery but noticed this morning there are loads underneath posters' avatars when they post :que
Is it just me or has the website gone very slow over the past few days? It's taking 20 to 30 seconds for pages to load for me. Has been like that since Sunday. All other websites loading normally.
I've just noticed those ads too shirley!
As of this morning Ive now got an advert (mostly hotel bed bookers) on every post underneath each posters profile. really annoying :(
I agree they are annoying. Not sure why we have to have advertising here. Haven't noticed us members being informed of the change either :que I know we don't necessarily need to be told everything but I thought an obvious change like this would merit a mention from admin.
I was thinking 'what the :swear 'this morning but you know I don't even notice it now :que
Don't know what the problem was but HT was off line for me for over an hour earlier. I've only just got back in here.
Same here Shirley, problems from 4pm until 5.30pm. Hopefully Van will be able to look into it when he comes on.

David :wave
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.