Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Ferry to Kos
6 Posts
Hi

Apparently the first sailing from the new marina had to be cancelled - incorrect paperwork !!!!

It was due to sail this Saturday but can't find out if this went ahead as yet

http://www.voicesnewspaper.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=3120

John
Thanks John,nothing happens quick in Turkey does it?Always red tape or something.Going over in late July hope its up and running by then.
Good - you can let me know - we go on 10th August !!

John
Getting a bit confused now as I saw online that the proposed new ferry service would be running Weds and Fri with the Bodrum Ferry Boat company and I've just received an e mail from Love Tours saying that the route will be operated by Yesil Maris and will run on Weds and Sat.Cant be TWO running the same route where previously there was none,can there?
We did the ferry boat from Bodrum to Kos about 3 years ago,We enjoyed it,a few shops,bars and restaurants on the front,the beach was lovely.We had about 5 hours there,had lunch,stopped for a couple of drinks,browsed around and bought some dutyfrees,we had about 50 euros left over from a holiday in Spain and it covered all that,wasnt as expensive as people say Rhodes is!!.We had a lovely day out.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.