Spain - Balearics - Ibiza Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Ibiza.
http://www.ibiza-spotlight.com/maps/bossa02.htm

i think you will to go down towards playa den bossa ok,near the tres carabellas hotel.where you see the white road.there is a jetty area.not far to walk really from where you are.10 mins if that,but your only a 10 min walk to ibizatown anyway..but the boat takes you right up to the port area.
Thelast time I tried to walk to Ibiza town I ended on a cliff hundreds of feet above the sea and got stuck ous=tside the castle walls!!!How doyou walk there without climbing a mountain!!!i
ok walk along prom till you see an opening.where the road meets the prom.left hand bend in road.you will see.people there drinking ok.follow that road ok.when you get to some traffic lights and you will see a bank on the other side of road.turn right.straight down road.and you will see the square area.carry on passed that.port area.

http://www.ibiza-spotlight.com/maps/ibiza04.htm

the red road is the one your looking for ok.and where it says #10 ok
Walk along the road that runs parallel to the beach into Figuaretas. The road then bends to the left and comes out on the main road into Ibiza town. (There used to be a motorcycle repair place on the junction with a sign that said 'Scottish spoken here' on its wall)!. Turn right and walk along the main road into Town. It brings you out at the sort of Placa outside the city walls.
  • Edited by Hi De Hi 2007-05-07 18:14:31
Thanks for replies, i will be in Figueretas next week and sort of think I know the road you are talking about. If you are in front of Ibiza Playa Hotel and walk left a few yards the road does turn a sharp left so I will walk along there until I see some sort of sign for Elvissa Town
Last visit I had to get Taxis because I couldnt face walking up a mountain track in pitch darkness looking for an opening in the city walls!!! How I didnt fall into the sea I will never know
The worst thing was finally arriving in Ibiza town covered in rushes and grass looking like I had literally been dragged through the undergrowth and being sorrounded by extremely well dressed tourists and locals, I felt like a tramp and looked like one!!
You didn't used to be able to get outside the walls on the sea side as it was a military base area.
laswalkirias

you walk round that bend till you come to a set of traffic lights.then turn right ok,
mind you there is a way to get to ibiza.the way you went. i am told there are caves.which if open you can get through.but don;t quote me on that.i've never done it or seen them.but think i have never walk round enough.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.