Spain - Balearics - Ibiza Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Ibiza.
SOL IBIZA
4 Posts
I haven't heard of a drinks package at the Sol. The Fiesta hotels have a drink AI and some have a food AI upgrade as well. Have you looked at these? They are known for their good food. I always go to the Don Carlos in Santa Eulalia and they have a huge number of repeat guests.
Quick question about the Sol Ibiza , does anyone know if its required to wear long trousers in this hotel for the evening meal . Thanks in advance
paddy,

the hotel like most hotels have a sign up saying long trousers must be worn in the Dining room however, when we were there I was one of a few who actually wore long trousers at Dinner!!! In fact some of the people looked like they had just come straight off of the beach. I dont know why the rule is not upheld? That said it was a lovely hotel and I will put on a review soon.

Cheers,
Tony
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.