Spain - Balearics - Ibiza Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Ibiza.
Still pretty hot, hot enough to sunbathe but sometimes coolish at night sometimes not. We've been half a dozen times around the 8th-16th of October and only had the odd poor day and the odd chilly night.

Vast Majority of bars still open.

Some clubs already closed and others having their final closing parties of the season.

It won't be tremendously busy but it is still a very nice time to go.
thanks, i'm excited already, lol. I've never been to Ibiza before!!
best time of year to go.plus early may into june.can be red hot somedays.sales on i some shops.you find bar owners have more time to chat with you.might bump into you.i am out till the 7th oct.(playa den bossa).but i pop over to san an a lot.i go say around the 6th oct for anything from 15 days to 18 days.but this year meeting up early so i can see some old friends.
Went in October a couple of years ago for 5 days and was one of the best holidays we've ever had. Weather was fantastic, hot enough to sunbathe, but not boiling enough to fry the kids.

Beach was quiet so loads of space for them to play and make the odd friend.

Stopped in San An Bay, near the town end, and lots of bars open.

Jim
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.