Spain - Balearics - Ibiza Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Ibiza.
Ibiza help
8 Posts
The Hotel Fiesta Milord in San Antonio Bay is good. It is booked through Thompson Summer Sun and although only half board all inclusive upgrades can be purchased on arrival. The upgrades start from 15 euros per day for the drinks option and increase to 18 euros per day if you want lunch and snacks. We have been their for the last 5 years.

The hotel is for families and couples , the resort is mainly for families however the Hotel and the apartments next door, provide entertainment for all and if your stuck there is the Casablanca bar for cabaret a few hundred yards away , paddy's Irish bar as well a bar just up the road with a resident entertainer. The apartments next door also have nightly bingo.

There are many other bars for couples however I have never been in them as I go with my family.

The Hotel has its own stretch of beach. It is not a good one however it is adequate for the kids and has a lot of water sports.

The resort is not what you would call picturesque and could do with brightening up in places however it is clean , cheap , friendly with a good range of nightly entertainment.
Hi - Welcome to HT :wave

Have a look at the Panorama in Es Cana - think it might be exclusive to Thomson in the UK and it is one of their Gold hotels - no kids. Has some really good reviews.

Fantastic location - a few steps from the harbour and 1 min to the beach.
Some great bars within a couple of minutes walk - Charlies for Live entertainment, Sea's bar for a nightly quiz, the Red Lion for Karaoke, and Apache for the cheap beer !
Some really nice restaurants like Las Arenas and La Jacaranda very close by too.

Walked past it on many occasion and would like to try it in the next couple of years - youngest is nearly 16 and grandson is only 20 months - so I guess we might have a couple of 'child free' years ;)

John.
hi
thanks for the information will have a look at the hotels & resorts, we just like a nice hotel and nice walk in evening with a few pit stops

beech123
We were in Es Cana in September 2007 and had a look in the Panorama............The words Gods waiting room spring to mind
S'Estaques in Santa Eulalia is,I believe adults only,we went there about 17 years ago on our honeymoon,it was good then.Lovely working village with lots of shops and restaurants.A new marina and a long promenade for evening strolls,we'll go again when our son is old enough to leave at home.T.
last year we went to hotel parasio beach (adult only) in es cana . wonderful hotel we stayed in a superior room and you get a massive balcony with sun loungers and umbrella's . the food was excellant so much choice same with the breakfast . entertainment was ok at night bingo some nights it's a laugh plus other acts .the staff are really nice especially the manager who is also the bingo caller (so funny). really could'nt fault this hotel :cheers
Hi
Thanks everybody for the information on the resorts & hotels, looking at hotels its very hard to pick one they all seem very good, i think it will have to be on how much it cost,
thanks beech123
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.