Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
Hi:

I ordered a veggie meal to dom rep earlier this summer, and wasn't charged anything! I'm only a semi vegetarian (I eat white meat only) but didn't want to risk it.
Hi

Can anyone tell me the aircraft type we are likely to be flying on this Thursday (17/8) and if they have any premier seats or are all economy type seat?

Any info greatly appreciated.

Rachel
Where are you flying to and where from?
Sorry put it in the post subject rather than the message body text

MAN/DLM 17/8

Cheers

Rachel
It is a B757-200 and there will be no premier seating on the aircraft.
Thanks for the info. Is the seat configuration 3-3?

Rachel
here is a question for you dazbo (or anyone who knows) :wink:

an old friend is flying out next sunday to paphos from luton at 14:55. they would like like to know what aircraft (and possibly the registration) of what aircraft they are flying on. they asked me, but i wouldnt know :oops: it is a first choice flight

thanks in advance,
cyprusholz
Yes its 3-3.

The luton may be a A320 with 3 - 3 seating and around 180 seats but i will have to confirm this tommorow.
cyprusholz,

The flight number is FCA5746/7 and as BEfreeTODAY suggested, it'll be an Airbus A320-214. Here's a cabin shot.

Darren
Is this the same plane flying to Dalaman on Thursday nights from Bristol?
mcfester,

Is this the same plane flying to Dalaman on Thursday nights from Bristol?

Your flights FCA324/5 will be serviced with the slightly larger Airbus A321-200. G-OOAE was used on 11th August 2006, G-OOAV on 4th August 2006.

Have a great time,

Darren
Do you have a photo of this plane or are they very similar?

Thanks Darren
mcfester,

Do you have a photo of this plane or are they very similar?

I don't I'm afraid, we don't see them up here in Manchester since they are based in the south. This is a link to one from a fellow Airliners.net photographer. I wish we had photo locations like this over here! They're virtually the same aircraft. The A321-200 is just a stretched version of the A320 to accomodate a few more seats (218; 24 premium and 194 economy, compared to 180 economy). Interiors are the same as in the pic I posted above, apart from there's three premium rows at the front.

Darren
Thanks very much dazbo and BEfreeTODAY,

i'll pass this on to my friend :wink:

PS: Like your shots on airliners.net darren

cyprusholz
was wondering if anyone would be able to tell me what type of aircraft that we will be flying on with first choice. we travel from glasgow to dalaman on thursday 24th august, flight number fca618. just wanted to show my son the plane before we fly. so if anyone could let me know that would be great. :lol:
littlemisshoney,

Your flight will be serviced with a Boeing 757-200. G-OOBD was used on 10th Aug.

Have a great time,

Darren
Someone mentioned that if you paid for a premium seat, short haul, that the free drink you get is given in a seperate area. Could this be the Servis air lounge?

Thanks if you can answer this
I've just checked the servisair lounge at bristol and it closes at 20:30 anyway, so no good to us!
mcfester,

Someone mentioned that if you paid for a premium seat, short haul, that the free drink you get is given in a seperate area. Could this be the Servis air lounge?

The free drink is on the aircraft! As a premium passenger you should be boarded first, then offered a complimentary drink while the other passengers board. The premium seats are the first three rows on the aircraft, its not reallty a seperate area.

Darren
Holiday Truths Forum
Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.