Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
We travelled First Choice Premium in February this year, when you get your reference number for extras log in, it will say you can only select seats 2 months before departure or to call a number, no point calling the number as they use the same web site to pre book and said 2 months too, same in First Choice shop. I logged on almost every day and suddenly struck lucky, 2 months prior to flight would have been 27th December and I think I managed to prebook seats about 2 wks before that, sorry don't have exact date. Just keep trying.

Just a tip when pre booking seats, our return flight was delayed and the plane was changed to one with a smaller Premium area, we were lucky as I'd pre booked row 4 so we were still seated in Premium rows 5+ were not so lucky although they did get the Premium food, drinks and entertainment and a refund on the return leg.

Enjoy your trip. :cheers
I'm surprised you managed to get 10 days, I thought First Choice / Thomson only flew once a week?

Are you sure it isn't a Monarch flight? They fly more than once a week.
It's definitely first choice:

Premium Class Service
Outbound London Gatwick
Goa (10hr 55mins)
Wed 02 Feb 2011
Check in:13:05
Departs: 15:05
Arrives: 06:00 on Thu
Airline: Thomson Airways
Flight number:TOM082

Premium Class Service
Return Goa
London Gatwick
Sun 13 Feb 2011
Check in:09:35
Departs:11:35
Arrives:16:50
Airline: Thomson Airways
Flight number:TOM053
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.