Egypt Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Egypt.
Others will be able to give you more advice however I would suggest looking at a hotel that has a water park or some form of pool slides attached to it, the only one I have any experience of is the Sonesta Club which is within easy walking distance of Naama Bay, however there are many more with bigger slides etc.

Pictures of Sonesta Club http://travel.webshots.com/album/562327695PjcSAV?vhost=travel
Thank you Kiltman - that was quick !

Will investigate that one.

I wondered if there might be places that arranged day time activities for teenagers or competitions or such like - tennis - billiards - footie etc ?
The Aqua blu also has a water park and I beleive a fair amount of brits with teens go to the Hilton Sharks Bay. The Holiday Village seems to attrack those with younger children really, so although it was nice, I wouldn't really recommed that one to you.

One of the things that teens often take to is the diving, you can do everything from a try out in the pool, a half day discover scuba course to PADI certificates - the try out in the pool is often free as they hope to inspire you to take a course.

Depending on the time of year you go, its a bit hot for dashing around a tennis court, although two hotels I stayed in did have them, I think you would need to take your own rackets though.

Not been there but how about Club Magic Life ? That seems to have lots of activities. You might need to get a brochure and look through what they have on offer - Thomson do it and I think it is No! on TA at the moment (not that that is always a lot to go on !).

Doe :sun2
Chris has given some good suggestions there . We have always gone to the hilton at sharks bay with our teens and they have always enjoyed it . lots of brits there . As well as those already mentioned also have a look at the Tropicana grand azure (formally the Lti).

Wherever you choose dont go for cheap unless it's a genuine bargain for one of the more established hotels .
Thank you for the recommendations - I will do some looking at the weekend and fingers crossed will be sorted :sun2
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.