january next year.
flight £490.00
hotel £150.00 3weeks
car parking £55.00
middlesbrough to manchester petrol £25.00
transfers £20.00
total£800.00
:tup :tup
For anyone fancying a 3 week flight only, departing Gatwick 3rd December, flying with Thomas Cook, Travel Republic are offering it for £282. Now that is a bargain!!
thats it !! :think
i am not booking in advance next time!! it seems you can save so much by just getting your visa in advance and getting a late availability
I agree. That is what we are going to do. We already have our visa as we have recently returned from three weeks in Udaipur. Visa still valid till aend of April-ish.

We also miss Goa. Especially Colva- that is our favourite place.
how far in avance can you get visa before u book tickets/ holiday ? just back from goa it being my first time , loved it and already im thinking of booking for next nov
tammie
It's up you really as the Visa becomes valid for 6 months from the date you apply for it.
Just a slight correction - the visa is valid for 6 months from the date of issue :tup
Fizz
Don't you need to put your travel dates on the visa app? If so you'd have to have booked before applying.

A friend of mine just called to say they paid £ 360 ex Gatwick for Monarch (I thknk) leaving on the 26th Feb.
What has recently started at some airports is a VOA ie visa on arrival. I know it is in operation at Delhi airport-- so , hopefully, it will soon be adopted at other airports. Don't hold your breath on that though!!

I have recently come back from India. Staying in Mumbai and udaipur. I read somewhere that people were complaining of the high price of beers at the shacks in goa ie 70 rupees. Let me tell you in Mumbai you will pay 180 rupees for a 600ml Kingsisher and roughly 150-ish in Udaipur!

Back to visas. I got mine in cardiff and it didn't hurt one bit!.. So easy, friendly etc. Mind you- it does help if you live not too far away, I guess.
pedrogooner we also took ours to Cardiff , in on tuesday back on the Sat via courier
that,s what i call good service :)
annx
Agreed Ann! Took about the same time for us. Excellent service and no complaints at all!
hiya.icelolly.com 1week staying at somy flying from manchester 12 december £209
pedrogooner wrote:
What has recently started at some airports is a VOA ie visa on arrival. I know it is in operation at Delhi airport-- so , hopefully, it will soon be adopted at other airports. Don't hold your breath on that though!!

Not for brits
http://www.tourism.gov.in/events/visa.pdf
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.