Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
flight prices?
4 Posts
jackie15,

Flight prices fluctuate based on demand and supply so they could go up or down. Given it's 9 months before you travel, there's a good chance they will come down at some point. It's just a case of keep checking and as soon as you see the ones you want at the right price, book them. The trick is not to look again afterwards in case they've gone down further, or indeed gone up.

Darren
What is the cancellation policy of the hotel? If you can cancel penalty free much nearer departure then it would make sense to hold onto the booking and only cancel nearer the time if you can't get fares to suit.
What kind of flight is it, if it is something like Easyjet or BA then I dont think they will come down, if it is a Thomson or Thomas Cook Charter and they have slow bookings then it might drop at some point or they might have a sale.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.