Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Mmm... it is a big dilemma, isnt it.

Last summer we got return flights for £90 per person and then booked accomodation. When I checked recently the return fare to Dalaman was £500. each. A whopping big difference!! For some people who normally book flight only they might be better just booking a B&B package.
We find from newcastle it is cheaper to book the cheapest package available and then we stay in different accomodation. Its always been more expensive for us to book flight only then the accomodation of our choice.
Yes, I have heard of lots of people doing that. Sounds a good idea if it saves quite a bit.
We are hoping to stay at a friends apartment next year though, although it may be worth having a look at packages just in case we can get a free kids place or something.
Wait for Onur Air's sale beginning of June, but you have to be quick
I can't wait till June :really that is way too far off !!!
Wait for Onur Air's sale beginning of June, but you have to be quick

That sale will be for 2010

Dave
Yes the Onur flights for summer 2009 went on sale in June 2008 so all the cheapest seats would get snatched up very quickly.
Well that's no good then, I want to go summer 2009. I am going to wait till after Christmas anyway then see what happens.
Today I was quoted £200 for an Onur air flight to Dalaman from Newcastle on May 4th 09.
Thomas Cook and Thomsons were about £50 dearer.
i brought easyjet flights yesterday for the 4th may and october both £ 137 return lgw to dlm
:sun2
i had been waitin for easy jets flights hoping they would be cheap, as soon as i received the email notification a few days ago i checked and all the flights i want to dalaman are in school hols and are nearly £200 each, so no good for me grrr, gatwick is nearly 2 hrs away and i can get some for £20 more from my local airport, im gutted as ive got loads of easy jet miles to use up too :duh and was relying on them a lot cheaper than they have started at
I managed to get flights for 2 people from L.G.W. with Easyjet for Sept 1st for a total of £256 inc. c/c charge :cheers but they have already gone up by £60..the fewer seats left on an E.J. flight the more expensive they get... so get on as soon as you can :sun2 WAKI.x
If only easyjet were to fly to Bodrum....
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.