Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
We use Stugeron for seasickness and find them brilliant. I would have a word with the pharmacist at your local pharmacy as they should be able to recommend something suitable.

luci :wave
I take Sturgeon as well but be warned, they do make you feel sleepy. Which is great if you want to snooze on the plane! Only time I have felt sick on a plane though was during decent into Toronto airport for some reason in a 777, never had it before, but I was nearly sick by the time the aircraft landed, have been fine on every flight prior and after that! Weird!
My son I and always take joy rides as we get travel sickness they dont seem to make me sleepy my sons always sleepy so thats nothing new. my mum has just started to feel travel sickness so she now takes joyrides. Hope this helps we find one tablet enough.
carol
One of my sons suffers from air sickness. He takes Boots own tablets and they don't make him drowsy. He also wears the wristbands you can buy.
Just a thought, two people have already said that they aren't normally air sick but had odd occurences - it might not be caused by motion, it could be fumes in the air. I've always had problems with fumes from fuel, especially aviation. It usually happens if I have to walk through them on the tarmac but sometimes you get a whiff drifting through the cabin.

I've had the same thing on ferries, I once crossed to Dieppe on a night it was so rough that the shelves collapsed in Duty Free (that shows my age!) and I was fine because the lounge was well ventilated. But on older ships where I could smell diesel I've felt ill on calm days.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.