Bulgaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Bulgaria
Hi there, do not panic. you are leaving 0305 Bulgarian time and arriving 0435. British time. a flight of 3 and a half hours. remember Bulgaria is 2 hours ahead of us. Tonyt.
HI tonyt thanks for the reply but im still confused 23:55 to 02:30 is 2 hours 35 mins plus the 2 hours time difference is 4 hours 35 the other flight is 03:05 to 04:35 plus 2 makes 3 hours 30 please help as im a bit thick lol help me find my missing hour :cry: thanks julie
Hi, Could it possibly have anything to do with a re routed flight which are currently taking place.
We were originally down for a 3 1/2 hour flight from East Mids but have had it extended an hour due to pick up from Manachester this coming Saturday.

8) Toonman
Hi Juliegem
Just keep your eye on the departures board at your hotel for up dated information and speak to your rep who will advise on your pick up for the airport
fiona
hi all thanks for the replies, i fly out on monday or at least i hope i do travel agent messed up my flights i got confirmation that i was flying out on the 17th instead of the 3rd they say they have got me on the original flight out but i would have to fly back 3 hours later than planned with a different airline hence the missing hour still waiting for my tickets though they said they would post my out bound tickets but the inbound would be an e ticket neither have appeared yet got :cry:
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.