Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
FLIGHTS CHEAP!
11 Posts
Thats a good price, who did you book with?
Wow that`s a bargain, please tell :tup
booked flights through southall travel, fly with finnair, from manchester to helsinky then on through to mumbai, will get a connecting flight through to goa probably with kingfisher.

Wanted to initially fly with qatar but at this price i'll sit on the wings lol :D
Superb price, just checked for February £308 each :D I might get to Goa next season yet, I have friends live near Helsinki so could visit them for a few hours on the way out as there is a bit of a wait for the transfer, thanks for sharing :tup
incidently. as a night shift manager for sainsburys i have a fair few asians working for me and when I put them onto southall travel they couldnt believe how cheap they could do flights for pakistan etc.

lol biggest morale boost i've ever come accross!
Thanks for the info catfishman! Have just booked our flights with Finnair direct. Paid a little more at £311 each but were able to pre-book our seats. Your information just saved us £190 as we were going to book with another airline. THANKYOU VERY MUCH!!!
glad to have saved a few people a few quid, incidently, mines a kingfisher ;)
Hi catfishman,
the info is definitely worth 2 kingfishers and a honeybee!! Any bargains for flights in january as I can't find any really cheap ones yet? Unfortunately we have to come back from the first trip to check on the dogs and a wayward son!
Check out flythomascook, just checked 4th December for a friend. Currently £375 return for 14 nights. £535 for premium.
Thomas Cook are upgrading all of their long haul planes to give 33 inches of legroom and may also be fitting wider seats. This may be why they are showing the Premier cabin at such good value.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.