Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
I think thats because it winter 2010 and they only fly from these in the winter

You got me all excited there because Im already looking for my 2010 summer hols!!! :rofl
You got me all excited there because Im already looking for my 2010 summer hols!!!

Ditto and I even double checked the site to make sure I hadn't missed them go on sale.

Dave
Greetings . Ive just contacted AEGEAN re 2010 Flights from Glasgow to Dalaman and they state that they are likely to go on sale in June . roll on 30 may this year as that is when we go to Hisaronu (again) . I hope next years flights are not all gone by the time we return home . (wonder if we could book from Turkey while we're away ?anyone ever done this? any restrictions on doing so? Thanx .regards ---- :think wee-john
I booked three flights to Dalaman for this summer with easyjet, from an internet cafe in Istanbul last December. No problem.
Greetins Kalkanite. Thank you for the info , much obliged .Wee-john
Hi
i got in touch with agean flights they said flights would be advertised from ncl and mme around june
hope this helps
thanks for the info guys,the flights at manchester and gatwick i looked at only went to the end of april 2010 and my inlaws have justcame back from marmrais today and said it was still shut but enjoyed there stay,mind its about 30 times theyv been now,said the weather was bad.john regarding booking flights,we booked them in marmrais last june for this year noproblem,and we got them for 950 from newcastle for seven seats,hope this helps.
we are flying to Dalaman on friday 24th april, on our flight tickets it says departs Manchester 17.10, i have looked on manchester airport website and there isnt a flight at that time listed, only a 08.00 am. flying with Thomas cook.
can anyone help please? :(
if its a FULL charter flight it m,ay not show.. if you ask in the FLIGHTS FORUM our aviation experts have access to information and may be able to answer your question quickly

wizard
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.