Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
ruth24s,

For which airline? Most of the charter airline flights should start becoming available from July. The scheduled carriers will be released over the coming months and the low cost carriers probably towards the new year.

Darren
i think Aegean had there flights on sale from last tuesday , prices were very reasonable , but may have gone up by now , depending where your flying from .
Hi, any airline really I just want to check prices.

What's the difference btwn scheduled and chartered flights? I never understand this, and forget each time I look.

Thanks
ruth
Ruth

Just to suggest that you check Aegean flights. The flights went on sale Monday night 1st June.
ruth24s,

A schedule airline is like a bus service; the airline has a set timetable and you just book your seat with them, turn up and fly away. A charter flight one where a tour operator for example has hired (chartered) an airline to operate a flight on their behalf. Only the tour operator in this case can sell seats on that flight. As suggested above, try Aegean as they are the only ones selling flights (with Onur Air normally) at the moment. Expect to pay between £150 - £200 for a return flight. Thomas Cook and Thomson will probably have flights available from July (that's what they keep saying anyway) with the schedule carries normally 11 months before the departure date.

Darren
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.