Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
kerrianne,

Flight prices fluctuate depending on demand and supply. Turkey is a popular destination and bookings look strong for summer 2010, hence seats are holding their price. They may drop later in the year or in to next year but you run the risk of not getting the flight you want if you leave it too long. The best thing to do is keep watching the prices and as soon as you're happy to pay the quoted price, book them. The trick is not to look again afterwards!

Darren
i know how you feel , glasgow is working out at £1000 for the 3 of us next summer, however travel 4hrs down the road to manchester and i can get flights with KTHY for £400 , done it last year and saved £500.
But as darren said don't look back at them, i did and the flights came back down to £200 each which really pee'd me off but i had already booked my accom so i needed to get my flights asap.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.