Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
my dad did book with a reputable company and they told him to do claim the money back themselves
its all very unsettling really but there's not a lot we can do except hope and pray for the best :-?
your money is covered as long as they are atol even if you book with thomsons/thomas cook you still have to claim throught the caa if the flight company you booked with went bust.
even reputable companys will sell buget airlines.
i also have booked with onur for next june 2011
tony
Nice to hear it anthony.higgins50, where you off to this time? :sun2
kristina
flying in to bodrum and going to gumbet,
for a change
tony
i to have booked onur for next june 2011 ,
i have flown with onur many times and they are decent airline so i am not bothered
tony
We always fly with Onur good flight nice leg room but cheap flights especailly when you get them the day off release like we do :cheers

Got ours booked for June and Sept next year x
I've booked next year's Onur flights again through Aegean for the third year running and have to say am not concerned. I got good prices because I booked early and fully appreciate that they are basic flights.
Am a great believer in "what will be will be" and am not concerned in the least about Aegean or Onur going bust - they are incomparible to Goldtrail, Kiss etc and I book with them because I consider them to be reliable with flights at a good price provided I book them early enough

As an OP has previously said, speculation helps no-one especially in these times
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.