Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
We're just back from Icmeler (flying with Globespan) and planning to go again in September or October. Hubby was checking out flights last night and was also shocked by how much the prices have gone up in the last couple of weeks.
Prices bound to go down again in September October Blondie. We have to go in the school hols, otherwise we'd go in September. As we book the accomodation online with a place we've been before it isn't that dear. £450 for 14 nights for the four of us 2 bedroomed villa.
Just booked Edinburgh to Dalaman through Travel Republic a couple of days ago... think the flight part was only £265, plus 3* hotel in Ovacik half board - total £330 for a week mid July. Certainly pleased with that little last minute bargain!
im still looking for a decent price flight from glasgow in september do you think there might be best to wait till last min
see one going out £100 but cant seem to find a way to get dalaman to glasgow one way

help and advise please

yes the flight have rocketed, if i dont get a flight im thinking off going somewhere else
All flights are expensive now, Every single operator is helping each other with T/cook and Thomson taking each others clients, Even Onur air are taking T/cook customers, It's win win win for the Airlines and lose lose lose for all the customers.
feefee1970
Thomas Cook and Thomson will both let you book a one way from Dalaman to Glasgow online, if you phone Globespan they will give you a price also. You can also check on skyscanner.net. What dates in September are you looking for? Best I found for September is about £261 return, leaving 13th September for a week booking throught flightline.co.uk (thomas cook airlines including 20kg luggage and decent flight times)
hello and thanks looking from the 20th 14 nights need to be back by the 10oct im waiting for my dad whos not keeping well to give go ahead
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.