Holiday Complaints

Do you have a holiday complaint? For help and advice post in here.
This is a standard flyglobespan reply, they're hoping you will simply claim on your insurance but it is their responsibility so don't let it go.
I am not sure but I think its the responsibility of the Airlines Handling agents.
I hope you have been sorted out with the damaged luggage but if not, here is my penn'orth.

Your contract is with Flygrobespan so they should deal with it unless damaged baggage is part of an exclusion - check wording on booking. I know that wear and tear (if things get scratched etc.) is not covered but as this is damage it should be covered. I don't think handling agents can do much apart from give you the form & inspect the damage which should be done at airport, and forward it to Flyglobespan.

If you have travel insurance covering luggage that might be the easier option but you would possibly then have an excess to pay. Often people, myself included, do not cover luggage on travel insurance as our home insurance covers that so I'd rather have the money off the travel policy.

Happy New Year!

Cic
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.